Friday, February 22, 2013

Joshua Tree National Park

I just loved it here! I've spent very little time in the desert over the years and it has been fun learning about what goes on in this environment (a lot).

 
I spent a couple of days at Black Rock on the north side of the park.
 
 
My favorite spot was the small Belle Campground with no facilities except for vault toilets and with only eighteen nearly empty sites.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If that leash were just a little longer. . . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bris says we will be coming back here!
 
-steve
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! I think Bris likes the desert and at least you won't have to worry about leaks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, Wow! Those pictures! #4 & #6 down are my favorites. Brissy is adventurous! She's looking like a mountain lion climbing that big rock. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete