Sunday, February 6, 2011

How is It Possible to Work 6 Hours in This Space?

P2060708

I had care for Pam today and figured I'd get a bunch of stuff done. Instead, I spent 6 hours inside this little 2x2 space, mostly finishing the fridge vent hood and putting the floor of the cabinet back in.

Sometimes it is just amazing to me that I can work so many hours and seemingly get almost nothing done.

P2060710

It does all count as progress, though, and some projects actually get done these days instead of being bits of ongoing projects.

-steve

2 comments:

  1. I would also have used so much time, grin...
    For it it is perfect!!
    Greeting Werner (cruiser54)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Werner,

    Perfection and my work just don't go together, but I'm ok with that. It's usually enough to make me happy.

    cheers
    steve

    ReplyDelete